Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Zoe - 6 months.



Zoe turned 6 months on the first (sorry this is so late) and also had her first set of vaccinations on the 2nd. She is now sitting up and has started solids. So far she is not a fan of solids. I am beginning to think it is the texture of purees because I gave her plain rice yesterday and she loved it. She has not rolled from her back to her tummy but I don't think it is for lack of skill but she is content laying on her back and has not need to roll over. I am sure once she figures out that it will get her places that she will start. She is now 13 lbs and has now officially grown out of 0-3months clothes. I love my little peanut girls. To me Zoe is such a fatty but when I see other babies her age she is still tiny.

1 Comment:

Shannon said...

Jocelyn didn't roll from her back to her tummy until after she started crawling...and even now she is happy to hang out on her back and kick! Your girls are getting so big and they are so cute!