Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas 2009





We had a wonderful Christmas this year. Ally was really into it. We started our Christmas early again this year and did our Christmas Eve on the 23rd. Ally and I made peanut butter cookies and special milk for Santa and then we made some magic reindeer food. In the morning she was so excited to see that the reindeer ate the food and made a big mess. We had put the food on the deck which had untouched snow. She told everyone about the mess the reindeer made. When Ally opened each present she would exclaim,"It's my favorite thing!"

Ally and Zoe were wonderfully spoiled and got some fabulous gifts. This year I decided to do a big gift and it was a kitchen. I was all excited and when Mike and I went to build it we discovered that about 1/3 of the screws were missing. Boy, was I mad...poor Mike. Thankfully we got it together enough that it looks like a kitchen and the girls love playing with it.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments: