Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Chariot


I have become obsessed with finding a chariot stroller.  I want a used one and I have been looking for a couple of weeks.  I finally convinced Mike that it is worth the expense and I found one that was 3 years old in Cochrane yesterday.  Last night I raced out to Cochrane to get the stroller and on my way back my fabulous brother in law checked it out and made sure it was all aligned and in good shape.  I did my research but it was hard to inspect the stroller with a screaming baby in your arms.  But thankfully the one major thing wrong is not that major and Pat is going to fix it.  It is a bit dirty and worn in parts but that doesn't matter because it is the best stroller ever!  It pushes like a dream and fits both kids comfortable and it is remarkable light and small.  Here is a picture of the girls as we were heading out for a walk in Prince's Island Park today.

0 Comments: