Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Family Conference

Every March we attend the AACL Family Conference, we volunteer and go to the many interesting sessions for families with children with disabilities.  The event we look forward to the most is the dance.  We have been waiting excitedly because we knew Ally would have a blast.  This year we had the pleasure of having many of our extended family join us.  We had my cousin Paige come and help with the girls - she was a godsend!  I couldn't have survived the weekend with out her.  Then we had my Aunt Ruth and Uncle Mike from Yellowknife, my cousin Christa and my cousin Chad and his wife who I haven't seen since their wedding 10 years ago.

Ally and I dancing.
Ally with her face painted and Christa
Ally sat really still to get her face painted and then almost immediately wiped it off. 
Nicole and uncle Mike
Ally and Christa

0 Comments: