Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

25 Weeks


I have been jealous of people who take belly shots and there are some who have even compared bellies between pregnancies. So I am going to try and do better this time around.

Here I am at 25 weeks. This has been a good pregnancy especially once the first trimester was over.
Yesterday I have my midwife appt. it went really well. There are three midwives on my team and yesterday I met with the newest one. My last appt with her, I didn't really like her but yesterday we had a good chat about what I want for the birth and how I am doing with my last one. I got my results for my gd test - perfect!!! I am glad I was really nervous just because I am trying really hard to be in good shape and healthy so that I can have my HBAC (homebirth after c-section). I am measuring 2 weeks ahead and my belly button is going to pop! It looks like it did at the end with Alexandra. I have also done well with the weight gain, which is another thing I am stressing over. So far I have only gained 6 lbs!! The weird thing is that because I gained so much with Alexandra and didn't lose much I am almost at the same weight I was at this time last pregnancy .I am feeling well except my left hip gets really sore, which makes my back hurt and my leg too.

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Karly said...

You look beautiful, Melynda! Pregnancy really becomes you.

mlafayette said...

You look great Melynda!