Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

News

I must apologize for not updating the blog often. We have been very busy. I have just gotten a part time job at Bobebe, a high end baby store. I work Thursday and Friday evenings and Saturday. Mike also decided that since his pregnant wife was going out to work that he should get another job too! He is doing computer repair for Geeks On The Way. We are enjoying the financial freedom this gives up but I don't like not seeing Mike until 8pm or so.

Ally and I are also revelling in the summer weather. We try and go out most days. We just got a membership to Heritage Park and we actually prefer it to the Zoo. Only because it is more relaxed and she can get out and walk.

Ally is busy getting into everything and learning where her boundaries are. She is saying a new word almost everyweek. She loves singing and dancing and climbing!

This pregnancy is going well, especially once the first trimester was over. I have my 20 week ultrasound on the 14th and we will get to see the baby. I am excited and have been counting down the days. We are not going to find out gender but seeing a healthy baby is important. I am planning a home waterbirth VBAC (vaginal birth after c-section) so there are a few things that need to go right to help my plan to be successful.

0 Comments: