Pages

Monday, February 4, 2008

Michelle's Visit

My friend Michelle came and visited this past weekend with her son Dolan and her husband Kevin. Michelle and I met at Pax Lodge in 2001. We have kept in touch a little bit through email over the years but since having babies we have found that we have alot in common. It was so neat because it seemed just like yesterday that Michelle and I last saw eachother and our friendship picked up right where it left off. Now we have our babies to talk about, one of our favorite subjects! It was a great visit and now I am planning to come see her in Saskatoon in the spring or summer. Here are some pictures from the visit.

Alexandra and Dolan. Here Alexandra is giving Dolan a hug.




Here they are playing "together"





I have always wanted to go to Wal-Mart, late at night ever since it started being open 24hrs. Thankfully Michelle didn't think I was too weird and joined me. Here is Michelle outside of Wal-Mart at 11pm.


0 Comments: