Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2008

New Nephew

On Wednesday, January 23 my nephew Adlai Charles Alexander Crampton was born. He was born in water and caught by his dad (Pat) and quickly snuggled on his amazing birther Mom's (Alicia) chest. He was 7 lbs 3 oz and 20 inches long. I was very honored and was invited to support Alicia and Pat in the birth of their second child. It was so amazing and beautiful! I really love births! I have been really lucky and have been able to attend 3 births and they have had tremendous impact on my life. I will hopefully post pictures but I need to obtain permission first.

Alexandra was wonderfully taken care of by her daddy and Aunty Danielle and Uncle Jason. Alexandra got to wake her daddy up at 4 am for the first time! Mike doesn't function very well with waking up at night so while I was away supporting Alicia and Pat, Mike took over the night duties.

0 Comments: